New Seasoncards...

So got an email this morning that my son could get a new seasoncard, got on but they had sold out.

Did anyone have an email before today that they would be released? I've seen nothing about it.
I got a text message at 9.20 this morning and email at 9.55!! Tried getting a seasoncard for me and my son but it wouldnt let me buy 2 seasoncards.God knows why were both Cityzen members

I got 2 emails at 10am this morning me and my lad could purchase one each. I managed to get to pick two but then had a message they had sold out.

Got a text message at 9.30. I had them in my basket and then when I went to pay the site chucked me out. Site isn't the best, but there's a couple of thousand of us looking for what looks like a couple of hundred seats. New expansion can't come soon enough.

I logged on to queue at around 10AM, waiting 10 mins to be told they'd sold out.

I looked what time they sent the email....2AM. really? who's going to be checking their emails in the middle of the night.

Yes I heard nothing until email a minute before window opened by which time I was in queue. I was after one for my stepson near mine in CB 327 and got one in my basket but then got the sold out message before completing purchase. There were plenty of seats available so must be a set number they release

Yes I heard nothing until email a minute before window opened by which time I was in queue. I was after one for my stepson near mine in CB 327 and got one in my basket but then got the sold out message before completing purchase. There were plenty of seats available so must be a set number they release

That was the bit that confused me. The site went from having dozens of seats to sold out in seconds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.