United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are my predictions.

On top of that James kid (17 odd mill), they'll further sign:

AWB - 50 mill
Maguire 70-75 mill
Longstaff 25 mill

Total spend for the summer: ~165 million. Plenty for their debt consolidating owners to claim they've invested more than enough, but they'll barely have an effect on their performances.

No one will be sold, with the only players leaving being off contract (Valencia and Herrera).

Carlton (450k), Rashy Beans (300k) and JLingz (150k) will all be upgraded. They will all be racial abused on social media by their own fans after becoming full time 'influencers'. What ever the f*** that is.

No DoF will be brought in, but a story will come out every couple of months or so detailing 'progress' on the matter.

The failed ex-Cardiff City manager will be sacked by Christmas. Carrick will be given the job on a temp basis as there's 'no one else available', dead cat bounce, Mickey C is the new permanent manager.

Ed WoodWood will be a cockroach in a nuclear holocaust, after yet another rogering in the market.

Ragcafe will start its morph into Rawk.

Ushited fans world wide, all 600 odd million, nay, billion, will collectively have their small minds explode.

Last edited:
Here are my predictions.

AWB - 50 mill
Maguire 70-75 mill
Longstaff 25 mill

Total spend for the summer: ~165 million. Plenty for their debt consolidating owners to claim they've invested more than enough, but they'll barely have an effect on their performances.

No one will be sold, with the only players leaving being off contract (Valencia and Herrera).

Carlton (450k), Rashy Beans (300k) and JLingz (150k) will all be upgraded. They will all be racial abused on social media by their own fans after becoming full time 'influencers'. What ever the f*** that is.

No DoF will be brought in, but a story will come out every couple of months or so detailing 'progress' on the matter.

The failed ex-Cardiff City manager will be sacked by Christmas. Carrick will be given the job on a temp basis as there's 'no one else available', dead cat bounce, Mickey C is the new permanent manager.

Ed WoodWood will be a cockroach in a nuclear holocaust, after yet another rogering in the market.

Ushited fans world wide, all 600 odd million, nay, billion, will collectively have their small minds explode.

I agree for the most part but I think Pogba will go

Perhaps this is bleedin obvious but would appreciate help.

What did rags pay for pogda was it 89 million to Juve ?

Who paid the agent 41 million, rags or Juve ?

Here are my predictions.

AWB - 50 mill
Maguire 70-75 mill
Longstaff 25 mill

Got no time for religion but if there is a heaven, this has to be it or as close as it gets :-)

Here are my predictions.

AWB - 50 mill
Maguire 70-75 mill
Longstaff 25 mill

Nar you missed "Oh not interested in football anymore monies ruined it "
kids seen in Barca and real Madrid shirts

I agree for the most part but I think Pogba will go
I'm hearing on the radio that he's saying he prefers Juve over Real as his move. This tells me the overrated clown has found his level and he's looking for his comfort zone.
I wouldn't be surprised if his career went the way of Balotelli's from here on in.

Looks like they have a kind of a plan.

I've read apparently, that Ferguson wants the ex-Leicester man Walsh as DOF.

It is said that Woodward is against this, probably because the guy is a snapper and speaks his mind (takes no sh*t).
He is however, lauded as the creator of Leicester's Championship winning team.

So it looks like their plan is to buy younger, talented, hungry players who have something to prove and try to steer clear of the overpriced diva's, who can rot the young apples.
Nothing wrong with that, we're living proof that it can work.

But having watched England's U21 match tonight, those younger players, still gaining experience, need a few diva's to look to, to steady the ship when a game is taking a turn for the worse.

So there are darker times ahead in the short term for United if they continue with this strategy of Ferguson's, sorry Solskjaer's.

But if they can get a semblance of a half decent young team, you can see them making top six again, which will not save Solskjaer, but could then appeal to a Pochetino?

Is that their plan?

The only plan these fuckers have, is a Baldrick style cunning plan, minus the cunning.

And that's being harsh on Baldrick.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.