General transfer rumours

According to recent press articles, City have clearly downgraded the skill level of potential transfer targets. We started the week looking at several "Wonderkids", now we have apparently dropped standards to merely "Teenage Sensations". Not quite sure where "Messi-Like" sits between those levels.

Interesting with what’s happening with Neymar!

Clearly wants a move.

However I can’t see any club that needs him and can afford him! Maybe Man United but would his ego let him join a club that’s not in the champions league ‍♂️
He will have very few options, probably 3, Rags, Real or Barca.

He is damaged and very expensive goods.

Perfect for the Rags

PSG overpaid in the first place, they did it because Barca were trying to get one of their players on the cheap. They are now reaping the fruits of their labour in as much I doubt very much if any team has 222m to buy him. Maybe this is the topping out of the transfer boom. PSG have a player too expensive to shift and will devalue with each season.

PSG overpaid in the first place, they did it because Barca were trying to get one of their players on the cheap. They are now reaping the fruits of their labour in as much I doubt very much if any team has 222m to buy him. Maybe this is the topping out of the transfer boom. PSG have a player too expensive to shift and will devalue with each season.
Neymar has treated PSG will utter contempt, I hope karma hits the twat hard

Hoping the Rags catch a dose of the same poison in their efforts to shift Pogba, Lukaku and Sanchez. Couldn't happen to a shittier club.

Christian Eriksen entering the last 12 months of his contract and Levy is pricing him out of a move.

It might not come to anything but if I were Pep/Khaldoon etc. I would mention in passing that David Silva is leaving next summer and we would have no problem with giving a massive, fuck off signing bonus to a free agent of his quality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.