Where did you get on value gold?

do you think people buy a few of these cheap ones,then sell the big game tickets to make more than there money back,but leaving lots of empty seats for shittier games
Not so much the Value Gold, but I reckon a lot buy the first 3 "Restricted View" rows and then go and double up on rows with their mates. I'm in 114 where there are 8 seats between us and the segregation for away fans. On any given game there's upwards of 12/13 people on the rows in front of us.

We also have randomers coming and standing in front of us, which I always move on, but two guys in the row in front don't say anything and sniff the back of somebody's head for 90 minutes.

Afternoon all,

Just got my value gold ticket email, block 322
No bad seats in the place, more than happy with that.
Has anyone please got any advice on how to get the official match day club parking? I can’t see it as an option on my account. Guessing it’s a phone call?
Thanks in advance

I've been allocated CB stand 325 Row X this 2019-20 (my 4th, out of 5 Seasons).... last year i was on the pitch - literally, next to Bennyboy on Row 1 in 102 - we had a great Season, sat on the edge of the 18 yard box and saw 2 of the Goals of the Season fly in straight in front of us... Looking forward to actually being able to see the white lines of the pitch once the ball goes over the Halfway Line towards the South Stand!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.