Lost my music appetite

Diversify into different genres immersing yourself into bands and artists you never thought relevant to your own individualistic taste. Also instead of just listening why not get off your chair and express yourself and simply Lose Yourself To Dance. Music and movement are indisputably entwined and what God has joined together let no man put asunder: Believe me when I tell you that every man has movement built into his lifeblood and that dance and movement can become an individualistic entity espoused only by the energy and creativity of your own mind . I have said far too much but watch closely to this video and all shall be revealed. Take care Malkie.

Daft Punk - Lose Yourself to Dance - Burning Man 2013

#Willyoudancewithmalkie

Last edited:
I’ve been an avid music listener aged 63 mainly liking punk , 70s prog-rock, indie and a bit of everything except country.
I have have some superb music players of numerous guises coupled to high end headphones and in ear monitors.
However, I have suddenly hit a road block, nothing excites me musically at the moment.
I can only listen to so much Floyd, Purple, Sabbath etc along with Steve Wilson. Pistols, Steve Mason et al. Suggestions please to get my music mojo back please.Any new bands that meet the criteria ?
Been through similar myself. all I can say is there IS/WILL BE something out there. Each to his own but just go for something totally different than the style of music you listened to previously... It's all equally interesting tbh

Or, listen to the music you didnt listen to when you were younger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.