Kyle Walker signs two-year contract extension

Probably unnecessary in all honesty, don’t think he’s particularly deserved an extension this season but he’s been an important part of a back to back titles so hard to say it isn’t warranted. it keeps him happy and shows that we treat our players very well financially with constant rewards which in turn should allow for us to sign players on lower wages than they’d get elsewhere.

Puts us in a position of power too for any impending ban, I don’t expect us to have many players on less than 3 year contracts for the foreseeable.

City also have a habit of announcing things in quick succession so hopefully this is just the start of a busy few weeks
He has deserved it as have all the others we want to keep,he has been our RB in our most sucessful period

To keep him around , till cancelo settles and eventually takes over ?

Dunno what Sam is on about tbh. Without the extension Walker's final season with us would have been as a 31 year old. Of course we're gonna extend by a year or 2

I'm not a great fan of his but if Pep believes in him then that's enough for me. :-)

He was much better in the crucial run in. If he can just work on delivering quality when he gets the ball on the corner of/outside the box he will be even better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.