United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
They seem to blame Woodward for everything that goes wrong there. Granted, the man seems like a cretinous little troglodyte, but he alone can't be responsible for the state that loathsome club are in, surely?
It seems that he and the Pisscan don't get on (well I never, someone falling out with the despot? Whatever next?), something about transfers - although what the fuck that has to do with the washed-up Glaswegian I'll never know. And it now appears that Woodward and the Rentboy are at loggerheads, again over transfers.

I get the impression good ol' Ed is being made the scapegoat, and very soon they are going to hang him out to dry.

Here are my predictions.

On top of that James kid (17 odd mill), they'll further sign:

AWB - 50 mill
Maguire 70-75 mill
Longstaff 25 mill

Total spend for the summer: ~165 million. Plenty for their debt consolidating owners to claim they've invested more than enough, but they'll barely have an effect on their performances.

No one will be sold, with the only players leaving being off contract (Valencia and Herrera).

Carlton (450k), Rashy Beans (300k) and JLingz (150k) will all be upgraded. They will all be racial abused on social media by their own fans after becoming full time 'influencers'. What ever the f*** that is.

No DoF will be brought in, but a story will come out every couple of months or so detailing 'progress' on the matter.

The failed ex-Cardiff City manager will be sacked by Christmas. Carrick will be given the job on a temp basis as there's 'no one else available', dead cat bounce, Mickey C is the new permanent manager.

Ed WoodWood will be a cockroach in a nuclear holocaust, after yet another rogering in the market.

Ragcafe will start its morph into Rawk.

Ushited fans world wide, all 600 odd million, nay, billion, will collectively have their small minds explode.

Fun fact, if Ole loses even more control of the wheel and is sacked by Christmas, they'll have had as many managers in a year as we've had in the past decade.

They seem to blame Woodward for everything that goes wrong there. Granted, the man seems like a cretinous little troglodyte, but he alone can't be responsible for the state that loathsome club are in, surely?
It seems that he and the Pisscan don't get on (well I never, someone falling out with the despot? Whatever next?), something about transfers - although what the fuck that has to do with the washed-up Glaswegian I'll never know. And it now appears that Woodward and the Rentboy are at loggerheads, again over transfers.

I get the impression good ol' Ed is being made the scapegoat, and very soon they are going to hang him out to dry.

He seems to be the common denominator in this, and by extension their owners.

A competent CEO in his position would act swiftly to cut the deadwood at all levels and put the structures of a modern club into place. It's been 6 years since GPC retired and they're trying to run it like he's still there.

When you've got player after player coming in and doing worse than expected, regardless of the manager, then the issue has to be much deeper IMO.

Was told today that Pogba (unfortunately) is almost certain to leave.

Juve want to pay the fee in installments but the rags are looking for either payment in full or at least 70% upfront and the rest in installments which Juve currently can't afford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.