New Seasoncards...

I only knew about the STs going on sale when I woke up at 9:30am this morning after receiving a text. Did not buy one in the end as the seats available were completely out of my price range and budget, even the ones at the back of level 3 were over £800! Sadly, it will only be a matter of time until normal seats start going for £1000 a season (excluding the 93:20 seats).

Got text at 9.26 reminding me window opens at 10 (never previously been told) had to phone as was out and about. It took 54 mins to speak to someone who broke the news they had sold out within 10 minutes of going on sale. Hadnt previously wanted a SC but the different in price as opposed to match by match is scandalous. So now will have to pay a premium price on a match by match basis.

Its clear there are many others in a similar position to me so cant understand why the club dont issue more SCs? Is it a club decision or league criteria does anyone know?

Look around when games are due, only games that are hard to get tickets for and you may have to pay premium are rags and dippers.

Rest are easy to get, wont pay more than £40 in the main

Look around when games are due, only games that are hard to get tickets for and you may have to pay premium are rags and dippers.

Rest are easy to get, wont pay more than £40 in the main

In July last year i bought tickets for 6 games throughout the season (only managed to attend 3 of them but gave the others to my son) paid £58 per ticket less £5 discount for having a Cityzens card and sat in SS3. The total cost was £318 plus £35 for Cityzens card. A friend of mine was sat close by and he paid £310 for his SC.

How can they justify the individual matchday prices? Is this behind the limited number of SCs released?

I don't know him either but I have had contatc with him in the past and found him to be ok and very helpful. However this time he didn't reply to me before the sale this morning and so far hasn't responded to my complaint. And I agree with you if he is the manager then why are these things allowed to happen year after year. Any other business and it would be improve things or we'll replace you with someone who will.

I wonder what has been discussed by that group of City fans who have these meetings with club representatives on various matters. Would be interesting to know what kind of response the club gave when questioned about the ticket office.

In July last year i bought tickets for 6 games throughout the season (only managed to attend 3 of them but gave the others to my son) paid £58 per ticket less £5 discount for having a Cityzens card and sat in SS3. The total cost was £318 plus £35 for Cityzens card. A friend of mine was sat close by and he paid £310 for his SC.

How can they justify the individual matchday prices? Is this behind the limited number of SCs released?

Do not buy packages, pick and choose games and buy close to the game There are loads that get sold on here and on other sites.

Last year, we missed out because neither my wife or I received the email which went out. Determined not to miss out this year I’ve been ringing the ticket office quite a bit. I rang up on Monday and they told me today was the day. I decided to go this morning in person, while I was in the (very short) queue, I got a text (at 9:26) from City. Anyway I got two tickets in 140 for my boy and me.
I’d recommend anybody to ring next year after the renewal window shuts.

Last year, we missed out because neither my wife or I received the email which went out. Determined not to miss out this year I’ve been ringing the ticket office quite a bit. I rang up on Monday and they told me today was the day. I decided to go this morning in person, while I was in the (very short) queue, I got a text (at 9:26) from City. Anyway I got two tickets in 140 for my boy and me.
Well done that man (or woman)!

Did everyone in the q get one?

Yes. I’d say that there were twenty people tops in front of me with another ten behind. By the time I left (10:21) there wasn’t anybody left in the queue so hardly anyone there.

So close to going but in end I was one of the lucky few who got to buy online.

1 for me and 1 for my son in 140 as well.

Next year it sounds if you want to ensure you get one, ringing up getting the date and going down gives you the best chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.