United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a long time season ticket holder ( a manc ) and good freind told me today if Pogba stays he is finished with them. Like me he has supported the rags as I have city for some 55 years :)

Was told today that Pogba (unfortunately) is almost certain to leave.

Juve want to pay the fee in installments but the rags are looking for either payment in full or at least 70% upfront and the rest in installments which Juve currently can't afford

This story has legs. Juve don't have any where near £100mil or the kind of wages they will need to throw at him. Rags are going to get dry bummed or get stuck with him stinking the place out. Not sure what is worse, probs the latter. This will run and run.

They seem to blame Woodward for everything that goes wrong there. Granted, the man seems like a cretinous little troglodyte, but he alone can't be responsible for the state that loathsome club are in, surely?
It seems that he and the Pisscan don't get on (well I never, someone falling out with the despot? Whatever next?), something about transfers - although what the fuck that has to do with the washed-up Glaswegian I'll never know. And it now appears that Woodward and the Rentboy are at loggerheads, again over transfers.

I get the impression good ol' Ed is being made the scapegoat, and very soon they are going to hang him out to dry.

Probably because the rent boy has been listening to the pisscan too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.