It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Could be another reach but if Sané was to leave (hope not obviously) and we were to believe rumors that no replacement would be signed, opens up a spot, and in that case we go for a foreign CB, try and bring back Sancho season after

Could be another reach but if Sané was to leave (hope not obviously) and we were to believe rumors that no replacement would be signed, opens up a spot, and in that case we go for a foreign CB, try and bring back Sancho season after
Wouldn't Sancho take a foreign spot by that time? I've totally forgotten how it works now.

1 Ederson
2 Bravo
3 Danilo
4 Laporte
5 Otamendi
6 Mendy
7 Zinchenko
8 Fernandinho
9 RODRI
10 De Bruyne
11 D Silva
12 Gundogan
13 Sane
14 Bernardo
15 Mahrez
16 Aguero
17 Jesus

HG Walker
HG Stones
HG Sterling
HG Delph
U21 Foden

As things stand, we only have 1 free foreign place in the squad created by Kompany’s departure, and most likely to be taken up by Rodri.

One way a foreign CB arrives is if Otamendi leaves which looks doubtful if you go on recent rumours.

I believe the club are planning with Danilo’s departure in mind (frees up 1 foreign spot) which gives us two options:

1) Foreign CB (Rumours of De Ligt, Koulibaly) and HG Right back (hence the Wan Bissaka rumours)

2) HG centre back (1st choice Maguire) and foreign right back (Cancelo)

Based on rumours, the club are leaning towards Option 2.

There is no way we get Cancelo and De Ligt. One of the two signings has to be home grown. If Danilo stays, expect only Maguire or another HG centre back to arrive.

Easy, get rid of that clown Bravo and have Muric as 2nd keeper. Then we have that spot for a foreign CB.

If Sane was somehow to go, which looks increasingly unlikely, I would be interested to see what the reaction to signing someone like Martial?

United are touting him about and even offered him as a makeweight for West Ham's Diop (now, he does look to be a player?)

Do you think Pep could get a tune out of him?

Attitude seems suspect?

If Sane was somehow to go, which looks increasingly unlikely, I would be interested to see what the reaction to signing someone like Martial?

United are touting him about and even offered him as a makeweight for West Ham's Diop (now, he does look to be a player?)

Attitude seems suspect?

He does have a bad attitude Tolm.

Although a lot of that is down to the French speaking players at the rags (Pogba, Lukaku, Martial and Bailly)

They have been the main protagonists bringing down the rest of the squad there from what I have heard.

Attitude seems suspect?

Or we could find out what Ishmael Miller is up to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.