It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Can’t say I’m up to date with the foreign player numbers but we should be shifting someone to get de Ligt in. Long term investment rather than a short term fix like Maguire. Give him a decent basic and throw in add ons and bonuses to entice the lad.

Because for the champions league, assuming we have maxed out our 17 non-homegrown player quota (which we always will), we can only register a maximum of 4 association-trained homegrown players, that is players on another club’s books (within our association) for 3 years between the ages of 15 and 21. Our 4 are Delph, Sterling, Stones and Walker. We can then name another 4 homegrown players to take us to the maximum squad size of 25, but they would have to be club-trained, ie at City for 3 years between those ages. So Foden and Angelino. Signing Angelino basically lets us name a bigger squad.

Cheers man.

Maguire is holding out for City. Trying to force his price down.

Would likely forsake a substantial pay-off from Leicester to make it happen, too.

City are clear, no more than £70m with some add-ons or a player thrown in.

United offering silly money.

Sounds very promising! Great that Maguire is so keen on us.

Maybe we could offer Leicester Mangala and Delph.

Seriously?

One of the most decorated keepers of all time, played at the highest level for the past decade.

Had a bad run when he was playing for us, you could hardly say the defence wasn't too blame all of the time either, kept us in the league cup for Pep's first trophy a couple seasons ago.

I also personally believe he suffered following on from Hart and some supporters got on his back and it ruined his confidence

Would likely forsake a substantial pay-off from Leicester to make it happen, too.

And I'm holding out for Jessica Alba but sometime's we have to know our limits, Harry.

I also personally believe he suffered following on from Hart and some supporters got on his back and it ruined his confidence
He was doing ok up until he got sent off v barca,he was never the same again imo,then every mistake was highlighted and he just got worse and worse,can't say i am happy to see him back at 35(ish) and a year out

Because for the champions league, assuming we have maxed out our 17 non-homegrown player quota (which we always will), we can only register a maximum of 4 association-trained homegrown players, that is players on another club’s books (within our association) for 3 years between the ages of 15 and 21. Our 4 are Delph, Sterling, Stones and Walker. We can then name another 4 homegrown players to take us to the maximum squad size of 25, but they would have to be club-trained, ie at City for 3 years between those ages. So Foden and Angelino. Signing Angelino basically lets us name a bigger squad.

What happens if Delph leaves?

Are we in for him and de ligt simultaneously?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.