Joke thread

Was on my stag doo in Benidorm recently.
We're all in this bar and talking to a gang of girls on a hen doo,i end up talking to a big un.
After about30 mins,she starts talking a bit dirty,another 10 mins goes by,shes getting worse.
she says "i want something in my mouth tonight"
i say " oh right,really"?.....she says "Yeah,i'll give you a clue...it's got 4 letters in it and starts with C....can you guess"?
I looked her up and down and says "Cake"?
She was a lesbian? Oh wait, cock, makes sense now :-)

Paddys wife has not had an orgasm for the 15 yrs they have been married .
The doctor suggests that she may be overheating during sex and a cool breeze may help .
Being a bit tight , he decides not to by a fan , but asks his friend to waft a towel over them during the act .
After half an hour still no sign of success so his mate suggests swapping places . ' I'll have a try Paddy , you waft the towel '
Paddy agrees , and after two or three minutes Paddys wife has a moment of sexual pleasure for the first time in 15 years .
Paddy turns to his mate smugly and says 'And that old mate is how you waft a bloody towel' !

A Jewish guy went shopping to Asda. After walking round thinking it was expensive, he decided to have a word with the store manager... "Excuse me, I thought this supermarket was supposed to be cheap, and what are these roll backs supposed to mean?"...The manager replied "yes sir, we are always checking our prices against our competitors. When we find their prices are cheaper we roll ours back"... Quick as a flash the Jewish quy unzipped his fly and pulled his knob out saying "I bet you can't roll this back".

Actually your user name makes me nostalgic. Watch Tom & Jerry cartoons we would all shout "Good old Fred!" when your name came up on screen.
In a similar vein I keep meaning to reply S.C.M.O.D.S. every time @The Light Was Yellow Sir posts
You wouldn’t find an old Mount Prospect police car without it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.