It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Not if we need homegrown.
We don’t have any foreign slots available, so your cunning plan would not work.
If we are keeping Ota do we really need a CB at all? Stones, Laporte, Ota and then we have Fernandinho and Walker who can slot in as well. We'll also be stacked at full back if we end up with Walker, Cancelo, Zin, Angelino and Mendy. Just don't see it as an urgent position unless Ota is leaving.

Maguire is holding out for City. Trying to force his price down.

Would likely forsake a substantial pay-off from Leicester to make it happen, too.

City are clear, no more than £70m with some add-ons or a player thrown in.

United offering silly money.
I'm holding out for Maguire. Good news.

If we are keeping Ota do we really need a CB at all? Stones, Laporte, Ota and then we have Fernandinho and Walker who can slot in as well. We'll also be stacked at full back if we end up with Walker, Cancelo, Zin, Angelino and Mendy. Just don't see it as an urgent position unless Ota is leaving.
I tend to agree and and think its a bit chicken and egg if we don't bring someone in Otamendi will stay, if we do he’ll want to go. That may well be the way the club sees it. There seems to be some that think we’ll buy a 4th cb in which case he’ll need to be homegrown.
To be honest best to stop trying to figure it out and just wait and see what happens , I’m sure it’ll turn out fine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.