A Shiny New Centre Forward

59101bf61e22e0cc66e374b32a5402d6.gif
It’s a No for ozil .

Totally disagree..KUN is a little warrior. He gets kicked shitless any in jury's are usually impact hardly his fault.
Jesus has had one bad knee as far as I can recall but apart from that not really much else.
Won't even embarrass you by defending RAZ. Did we score 160 goals in all comes last year? More than anyone since time began.....

Agüero’s injuries are quite often muscular. Only in the last couple of years has he avoided lengthy lay offs with them or stop start campaigns. He missed a number of games towards our run in with a thigh muscle problem, so I’m not sure what you’re basing that observation on.

It will all be sorted when Mattias Vuoso comes good and recognises his potential

One thing about Guardiola is he loves solving problems.
So Aguero and Jesus are out and we have nobody who is an out and out forward. At first glance it looks bleak.
But then if you look what he wants our strikers to do, then he has more than enough players to fill in.
The real problem is deciding which player to use in that role.
Right now, I would say sterling. Sane, who is lethal in front of goal, seems a bit lost in that position at the moment. But you feel, he will get more chances as he develops.
Bernardo, we have seen him play well there and Spanish Dave seems to have dropped to the bottom of the list as we have quite a few natural finishers in the team now.
And then along comes Foden, a natural finisher and unlike Spanish Dave hasn’t had this part of his game coached out of him ( and pep having to coach it back into him).

So I would say we will never have more than two strikers, when we have so much quality that can slot in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.