Copa America 2019

This is ridiculous. VAR has to go
It wouldn’t be so bad if we could at least listen to what was being discussed between the ref and the VAR officials.
I don’t even mind them getting decisions wrong as long as we as fans can understand the reasoning behind them but the way it is at the moment comes across as being very dodgy.
I cannot think of one reason for them not being transparent apart from them trying to influence results

It wouldn’t be so bad if we could at least listen to what was being discussed between the ref and the VAR officials.
I don’t even mind them getting decisions wrong as long as we as fans can understand the reasoning behind them but the way it is at the moment comes across as being very dodgy.
I cannot think of one reason for them not being transparent apart from them trying to influence results
For the Argentina penalty, nobody saw the handball, there was no appeal, when they eventually played the replay it looked like nothing. Yet, after about 5 minutes they award a penalty and yellow card the defender, presumably for a deliberate handball nobody knew had happened.

As I said, it’s ridiculous.

Every time I watch Argentina I find myself saying "Who the fuck is he?"

Is it mandatory for them to pick players that play in Argentina, regardless of how shit they are?

Every time I watch Argentina I find myself saying "Who the fuck is he?"

Is it mandatory for them to pick players that play in Argentina, regardless of how shit they are?
I think a lot of these players play in Europe. But you’re right, they are shit. As someone said earlier, it’s hard to believe how far they have regressed.

For the Argentina penalty, nobody saw the handball, there was no appeal, when they eventually played the replay it looked like nothing. Yet, after about 5 minutes they award a penalty and yellow card the defender, presumably for a deliberate handball nobody knew had happened.

As I said, it’s ridiculous.
100%
You could see even the players didn’t have a clue what was happening.
There is not one positive for the game to come from them not being transparent with the VAR discussion.
Both rugby codes are lights years ahead in this respect

Absolutely no midfield, shockingly shite full backs and bouncing every 5 yard pass in the air.

Felt for Aguero in that second half, I think he touched the ball maybe the once.

aguero needs to show his man city sides internationally, I barely recognized him today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.