FIFA Women's WC France 2019

Need to dial var back and just use it for offside. It’s going to be double shit with the fucking stupid new rules

England could go far, especially considering the squad rotation. However, they’ve not really played anyone who are supposed to give them any problems and in the Round of 16 they will be playing a 3rd place team, which should be good for passage through to the Last 8.
Japan are one of the best 10 teams in the world (knocked England out in semi final last time), so tonight wasn't a given, and for most of the second half England were a poor second best, I think England ranked 3rd in the world are still over rated. Good result tonight with a changed team, but they got very lucky, they'll get through the next round, but it depends who they get in the 1/4 finals, I think unless they are at the top of their game, a good side will beat them, I also think he rotates the squad too much personally.

Very good first half,some slick passing and fluid attacking play.Second half we were second best as Japan stepped up brilliantly and played their best football of the tournament - Is our team struggling with fitness issues? Its not the first time we have struggled in the last half hour of a game.

Don’t understand why they’ve decided all of a sudden that penalties can be retaken after VAR spots that ‘keepers are off their line when it’s taken but Lloris being a yard off his line when he saved Sergio’s pen was absolutely fine

Don’t understand why they’ve decided all of a sudden that penalties can be retaken after VAR spots that ‘keepers are off their line when it’s taken but Lloris being a yard off his line when he saved Sergio’s pen was absolutely fine
Spot on !

Because the rule changed on June 1st.
I know but it was never within the laws for a goalkeeper to be off his line when a penalty is taken, and if a penalty is saved because of it, that to me is a “major incident” or whatever that criteria is for something to be reviewed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.