Scholes betting charge

I’m sure you do, as would many others. He’s a mate of mine so on this occasion I’ll have to respectfully disagree with you.
Now, had it been any other current, past or future utd player who I didn’t consider a mate I’d be inclined to agree with all you said.
You sound like this idiot on the Kippax in the early 80's - slagging off loudly the non white players in the opposition team with very nasty language.
Someone behind us asked him if he had seen the colour of the skin of our goalkeeper....
"Oh Alex? He's alright him.... One of us..."

You sound like this idiot on the Kippax in the early 80's - slagging off loudly the non white players in the opposition team with very nasty language.
Someone behind us asked him if he had seen the colour of the skin of our goalkeeper....
"Oh Alex? He's alright him.... One of us..."
I am an idiot tbf.

Hasn't it been a 'genuine mistake'? I didn't hear that it was a genuine, 'honest' mistake! How any professional footballer with a stellar international career at such a high profile club can make these sort of 'mistakes' is outside my understanding. But I suppose it's much the same as that queue of PL refs who made similar 'genuine mistakes' whenever they've shafted us!

Hasn't it been a 'genuine mistake'? I didn't hear that it was a genuine, 'honest' mistake! How any professional footballer with a stellar international career at such a high profile club can make these sort of 'mistakes' is outside my understanding. But I suppose it's much the same as that queue of PL refs who made similar 'genuine mistakes' whenever they've shafted us!

That queue is a lot shorter than the one of referees, who made a "genuine mistake", when they didn’t send the ginger pig off after his diabolical tackles!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.