Rodrigo Hernandez - Atletico confirm deal - p192

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty sure we can sign anyone,just can't register them.....i may be wrong.
As I understand we can buy him if Atletico agree to sell him but if we are activating his contract release clause that can only be done from 1st July. So until then we can't register him or sign a contract with him.

As I understand we can buy him if Atletico agree to sell him but if we are activating his contract release clause that can only be done from 1st July. So until then we can't register him or sign a contract with him.

A lot can happen between now and the 1st July. It's not a given yet

I really hope we sign him after reading this. So often we over-analyze a players on the pitch performance and forget that their attitude and character plays just as big a part in their success and how they progress Seems, from this article anyway, that hes got the right outlook and that should help him immensely.
When you contrast his attitude with that of De Ligt, trying to tout himself around Europe for the highest bidder, I know what kind of a character I would rather have playing for us and who the better buy is going to be.

It Seems we are now in with Bayern for him we have a record of not getting these over the line He seems to be our first choice DM PLEASE Txiki dont fuck this up and not to THEM

When you contrast his attitude with that of De Ligt, trying to tout himself around Europe for the highest bidder, I know what kind of a character I would rather have playing for us and who the better buy is going to be.

You dont actually know what De Ligt has or hasn't done.

All we actually know for certain is he said for months hed decide at the end of the season and has now gone on holiday - exactly the same as Rodri.

The only difference is that De Ligt is one of the most hyped up kids in the world, wanted by multiple massive clubs looking to spend a world record fee on him and you've heard of De Ligt's agent.

If you listen to any teammate or coach of De Ligt and they all paint him to be a remarkably grounded, smart and sensible kid - which is why he was captaining a huge club at 18 years old.

Personally I'm more interested in what people who actually know someone say than journalists for tabloids across Europe who've never been in the same room as him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.