Oleksandr Zinchenko signs new five year contract

Thoroughly deserved. Fantastic attitude and a shinning example to all youth prospects looking to make their mark in our team that hard work pays off.

I said yesterday after the walker announcement we have a habit of announcing these in quick succession so this is no surprise, the interesting bit is whether we can get Leroy and Gundogan tied up.

Thoroughly deserved. Fantastic attitude and a shinning example to all youth prospects looking to make their mark in our team that hard work pays off.

I said yesterday after the walker announcement we have a habit of announcing these in quick succession so this is no surprise, the interesting bit is whether we can get Leroy and Gundogan tied up.
getting leroy signed down would be so good, and gundo but moreso leroy

I like this policy of giving new deals to players who are about to see competition come in.

Walker/Cancelo, Zinchenko/Angelino Stones and whoever we get there.

It's a nice vote of confidence in the existing players as if to make sure they know they aren't being replaced, it's just strengthening the squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.