Rodrigo Hernandez - Atletico confirm deal - p192

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need a player in that pivot role. They very much dislike us, and would like nothing more to send a message to us.
The player hasn't decided yet, it's very much 50-50 at this stage.
You don't know he hasn't decided, you don't know it's 50-50. As we can't trigger his clause until next week we can't 'get it done' anymore than it's probably already agreed.

They need a player in that pivot role. They very much dislike us, and would like nothing more to send a message to us.
The player hasn't decided yet, it's very much 50-50 at this stage and is willing to hear what both clubs have to offer by the sounds of it.

I think the Sane situation will probably alter their stance .

I can't see Rodrigo moving anywhere else - it was a straight choice of staying or coming to be coached by Pep and he's now stated he is leaving.

BTW I really hope Leroy signs a new deal - yes he may have a laid back attitude at times but he offers so much when he's on form - it wouldn't surprise me if Bayern do everything possible to get him, they desperately need him and will try to be as friendly as possible if there is any chance of a deal.

Top class player already with so much ability to improve further. Hopefully get him in the door asap.

The player hasn't decided yet, it's very much 50-50 at this stage and is willing to hear what both clubs have to offer by the sounds of it.

Maybe your angst is much bigger than your ratio mate ;-)

Rodri HAS decided. On Monday. He has informed his club. Wants to join Pep, and City.

Now why should he fall about and join Bayern?
The choice between Spanish Pep and Kovac is quite easy for an intelligent lad like Rodri.
The squad situation is nearly perfect at City for years to come (at least for a young DM) and quite a mess at Bayern. Fans are moaning already.
Spanish giant Txiki or apprentice manager Salihamidzic (huge fail, fully overstreched, he won't last long...)?

Don't compare this one to Jorginho, as long as Simeone doesn't join Chelsea :)
It sounds very good for us.
I only wait for the flight trackers.
Dancing girl gif at hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.