Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol

The last few years and people are still criticising management judgements/decisions.

Surely our trust has now been earned?

I am allowed to have an opinion.

90% of Pep's signings have been very good, but 10% haven't been good at all. Bravo and Nolito spring to mind. I just hope he improves massively if we sign him because he isn't a patch on a half fit Kompany.

90% of Pep's signings have been very good, but 10% haven't been good at all. Bravo and Nolito spring to mind. I just hope he improves massively if we sign him because he isn't a patch on a half fit Kompany.
So there’s a 90% chance Pep is right and you’re wrong. I’ll take that.

Totally underwhelmed by this signing if it happens. He's probably 28 and worth 35 million tops. In Pep we trust though.

£65m is probably just about acceptable for me. I think he’s a welcomed addition to the team if does end up signing for us. Everyone is screaming out about his pace, but none of our current centre backs are blessed with it. He’s most certainly faster than Otamendi and similar to Stones.

Bravo singlehandedly won us a cup,
Norito chipped in with some very important goals and assists before injuries knocked him down.
Stop chatting shit in every thread you sully with your presence

Nolito's problem was not injuries, it was his behaviour trying to headbutt other players + him failing to settle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.