Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we buy Maguire, i can see him being absolutely torn to pieces against higher quality in the Champions league. No wumming, i am just telling it how it is.

Surely there are better options, surely?!
City's current defence got torn to shreds at Lyon away and home to Spurs in the Champs league, so Harry will be in good company.

Still think it's £15-20m too much, but it's just like the Mahrez transfer how it's gone from £90m to £80m and will probably end up in the region of £60m.

I am allowed to have an opinion.

90% of Pep's signings have been very good, but 10% haven't been good at all. Bravo and Nolito spring to mind. I just hope he improves massively if we sign him because he isn't a patch on a half fit Kompany.
You must always trust in Pep.

Unless Sané is on the bench.

Genuinely can’t understand why people are doubting pep. If he thinks Harry Maguire improves us i won’t be doubting him. And in terms of the few who is arsed.

In context with 60M for Mahrez, feels pretty okay. Be interesting to see if Pep's strict diet restrictions quicken him up some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.