Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Wan Bissaka transfer to United has gone from 50 to 55 to 60 in one paper over x3 days

Thats even following his non too impressive display for England.

If Maguire is a target for Pep, Leicester will look at Bissaka fee & likely hold out on high fee.

If Pogba sold, and Maguire a target for them too I can see United meeting any Leicester high

valuation and player salary/bonuses.

Yes, but if Maguire doesn't want to go to United then there is a problem. They aren't in the CL and have a manager that doesn't look capable of getting them in the CL in the near future. He might say that he'll only come here or want to stay at Leicester. Money isn't everything. If he goes to the rags he knows he'll be scrutinized if they don't win games. His career could go backwards like Pogba.

The Wan Bissaka transfer to United has gone from 50 to 55 to 60 in one paper over x3 days

Thats even following his non too impressive display for England.

If Maguire is a target for Pep, Leicester will look at Bissaka fee & likely hold out on high fee.

If Pogba sold, and Maguire a target for them too I can see United meeting any Leicester high

valuation and player salary/bonuses.

Pep and Champs league

Or

Noddy and toyland

You decide

A bit like last season when we were originally quoted £90M for Mahrez and we finally got him for £60M
You read to many tweets and shit media.

They kept their 90m valuation for a whole window before letting him join us in the summer, when his valuation was greatly reduced to 75m according to even start with. They will not let him go unless we cough up a record fee for a CB, and I can’t even see us paying the 60m we payed for Mahrez and rightfully shouldn’t.

Yes, but if Maguire doesn't want to go to United then there is a problem. They aren't in the CL and have a manager that doesn't look capable of getting them in the CL in the near future. He might say that he'll only come here or want to stay at Leicester. Money isn't everything. If he goes to the rags he knows he'll be scrutinized if they don't win games. His career could go backwards like Pogba.

I, like most people, have no idea of Maguires personal goals.

However, if he is a target for United, I can see United meeting any high Leicester valuation, even moreso as they are not in CL next season.

Regardless of Maguires intentions, if United meet Leicester high valuation it will impact our own negotiations, likely in a negative manner.

Yes, if Maguire prefers to sign for us it can only help us in our own negotiations but the base price set by them could be too high for us.

I wonder what value the club places on a player’s off field conduct? I am not convinced by Maguire but you don’t ever, from what I can remember, read of him being a problem off the pitch. Professional, gets on with his job etc. Maybe in private he is an arse but you don’t see it unlike the shower of shit over the road. Maybe that side of him plus the fact he is an above average (just) player is why we are looking at him more so than others

I wonder what value the club places on a player’s off field conduct? I am not convinced by Maguire but you don’t ever, from what I can remember, read of him being a problem off the pitch. Professional, gets on with his job etc. Maybe in private he is an arse but you don’t see it unlike the shower of shit over the road. Maybe that side of him plus the fact he is an above average (just) player is why we are looking at him more so than others
imo doesn't matter how good he is if he was a bit of a knob off the pitch we wouldn't be in for him, we seem to have a very good chemistry in the squad, all very professional, all get on and nobody too over the top, except one but you need one in every village.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.