Leroy Sane - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scored from RW again.

LW he is more of a crosser and RW more of a goal scorer.

I think the reason Pep doesn't play him RW is on LW he is proficient at shooting across goal and scoring, but on RW he cannot cross and get assists.

Just offer him whatever we are paying Sterling, and give his dad & mom whatever Bayern have promised them ( agent fees ).

I have no doubt that Sane will be better player than Sterling.

.. and we will have to do the same with the other 24 or so players and their mums and their dads ..

Just offer him whatever we are paying Sterling, and give his dad & mom whatever Bayern have promised them ( agent fees ).

I have no doubt that Sane will be better player than Sterling.

And if they agree with your assessment then our management might just do as you suggest .

I suspect however that they don't , but we will no doubt find out soon enough.

I cant post in the Leroy contract thread because I abused another member , so ill post this here

sincere apologies to the member who I abused, i was totally out of order with my reply, and it was totally out of character, so if it was you I abused I'm very sorry , no excuses i was a knobhead , it wont happen again

I cant post in the Leroy contract thread because I abused another member , so ill post this here

sincere apologies to the member who I abused, i was totally out of order with my reply, and it was totally out of character, so if it was you I abused I'm very sorry , no excuses i was a knobhead , it wont happen again
Very nice reply. It s just a football forum, people should be free to expres whatever their ideas are. Right or wrong. Mature from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.