Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lad just said he saw Maguire in the Chippy.
Said, 'Yeah right. What did he order?'
And this is why I think he might've been telling the truth,
' Pudding, Chips, Peas and gravy. Oh, give us a meat and potato pie for whilst I'm walking back to the digs'!

Did he order a can of D&B as well - that’s Harry’s favourite apparently.

I rate him in the air, and this is the Premier League where the one hope sides have against City is at set pieces. I think he's a better player than he's given credit for, but if he moves it will be if someone offers Leicester stupid money, and that's much more likely in my opinion to be Man Utd.

TH has said this is close...

i dont think McGuire is anywhere near as good as he is made out but you just have to trust Pep.

He is good in yhe aor but i dint think he is as goid as bringing the ball foward as is made out and gis lack of antmy pace when we play such a high press is worrying....

his 1 va 1 defenfung aint that good)....

Then again we have seen how peo can actually improve the individual so no reason he cannt do that to Mcguire

i dont think McGuire is anywhere near as good as he is made out but you just have to trust Pep.

He is good in yhe aor but i dint think he is as goid as bringing the ball foward as is made out and gis lack of antmy pace when we play such a high press is worrying....

Then again we have seen how peo can actually improve the individual so no reason he cannt do that to Mcguire
halkfsjdhga d

Fery gudoanalsis buoy:)

I don't see why people are against this signing? He's English good on ball and an absolute fucking unit something we lack at times
He's a clumsy **** and the refs like giving against us. 10 penalties next season guaranteed if we sign him.
He's not that good.
He's not worth the England surcharge.
He doesn't suit our playing style.

He's a clumsy **** and the refs like giving against us. 10 penalties next season guaranteed if we sign him.
He's not that good.
He's not worth the England surcharge.
He doesn't suit our playing style.
Such a shame you feel like that and he speaks so highly of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.