Rodrigo Hernandez - Atletico confirm deal - p192

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joking apart,have you ever actually absorbed what VK did for us in his time with us ? Winning things aside he was our leader,captain,and everything to deserve the title of Mr Manchester City.

He came for a pittance,and etched himself into City's folklore,with huge leadership qualities,a humble guy to boot,so if VVd wins a CL so fucking what ? Will he become an Anfield legend >? Will he fuck,he be off to Spain in a season or 2 especially when they don't win the league.

And competing against the best players in the world ? What the CL ? I think you will find the PL pisses all over that comment

If he stays at Liverpool, he will be considered one of their greatest ever players, i firmly believe that. He is absolutely world class, just like Kompany was back in his pomp.

Both unbelievable defenders.

How am I putting our players down? I have just said both players in their prime are as good as eachother and both have different qualities. You could argue Kompany at this moment in time has been the better defender due to longevity in the Premier League. Van Dijk i believe is better technically and his positional awareness is superb, whereas Kompany is stronger physically and is a better leader.

At this moment in time, i don't think anyone can dispute that Van Dijk is the better player now, that is of course due to the terrible injuries Kompany has suffered which limited his game time.

I love Kompany, he has been an absolutely unbelievable player for us, but i also rate Van Dijk very highly and if he played for us, we would be absolutely raving about him just like the Dippers are. I can appreciate quality when i see it.

Word of advice... Don't let the Dippers unbearable nature skew your opinion on one of their players. Just imagine he plays for Real Madrid and things will be alright.
He would be crap without 3 players shielding him,do your homework and watch the run in's at least 6 of them

He would be crap without 3 players shielding him,do your homework and watch the run in's at least 6 of them

That is your opinion, but he was brilliant in a pretty average Southampton team. Matt Le Tissier couldn't stop raving about him when he was at their place.

Lol when you won't watch the 2 teams set ups,what the 2 players can do and how much dick is shielded then call us a cult,i have finally met someone who knows lessabout football than i do,well done

Gary Neville a hardened Red absolutely raved about Van Dijk last season. He must know absolutely nothing like me as well.

Like i said, if he played for us, your opinion would be very different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.