Rodrigo Hernandez - Atletico confirm deal - p192

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry folks,i should know better than to feed the troll

I am not a troll, i have been a City side for 29 years of my life, live in the City of Manchester and i am capable of having a separate opinion to you and others on this forum. As i have said, both are absolutely immense players.

Sorry if my opinions offend you.

Reactions: cjn
Are you the same geezer who said we should offer 70m for Sanchez when we was linked with him?
You obviously know your onions.

Sanchez would have been well worth the 70m a few seasons ago. He was absolutely brilliant for Arsenal and he would have been brilliant under Pep. My opinion won't change on that.

Pep must know absolutely nothing then for being so obsessed about signing him.

I am not a troll, i have been a City side for 29 years of my life, live in the City of Manchester and i am capable of having a separate opinion to you and others on this forum. As i have said, both are absolutely immense players.

Sorry if my opinions offend you.
Ok your a city fan now us fans want to know what's happening with Rodri so can you move somewhere else thanx

Sanchez would have been well worth the 70m a few seasons ago. He was absolutely brilliant for Arsenal and he would have been brilliant under Pep. My opinion won't change on that.

Pep must know absolutely nothing then for being so obsessed about signing him.
grfziyD.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.