Rodrigo Hernandez - Atletico confirm deal - p192

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a troll, i have been a City side for 29 years of my life, live in the City of Manchester and i am capable of having a separate opinion to you and others on this forum. As i have said, both are absolutely immense players.

Sorry if my opinions offend you.
You're entitled to your opinions, just put them in a relevant thread. If we all wanted to discuss the merits of Kompany, we would go to his thread. It's boring having to read your constant off-topic comments.

I think there is more to this Rodri transfer given that it has taken so long and I think it may have something to do with Felix. Assuming City don't lose Jesus or Sane, Felix wasn't needed really yet we were supposedly chasing him and now he has chosen Atletico Rodri has seemingly taken a step closer to joining us. I wonder if there was a verbal agreement somewhere there that if we back off Felix they won't stand in the way of Rodri, be interesting to see if the release clause is paid or we get him cheaper.

You're entitled to your opinions, just put them in a relevant thread. If we all wanted to discuss the merits of Kompany, we would go to his thread. It's boring having to read your constant off-topic comments.

Read the posts again, i made one comment about me explaining why this forum can be very bullish at times considering i received a private message about me having an opinion that someone didn't like and i then got bombarded with debates on Kompany v Van Dijk.

Anyway, back on topic.

@citizens_1976

Everyone can't be wrong fella.....you are,unknowingly,or otherwise.....annoying people with your comments and opinions.

However you wish to ensure that doesn't keep happening,i'm not arsed......just do it and do it quickly please.

Cheers

Who is everyone?

This is a Manchester City forum, not a general football forum with other fans.

Take these opinions outside of this Manchester City bubble and see what everybody else thinks. Lets not start behaving like a Cult like the Dippers, we laugh at them for it yet we do exactly the same thing!

I think there is more to this Rodri transfer given that it has taken so long and I think it may have something to do with Felix. Assuming City don't lose Jesus or Sane, Felix wasn't needed really yet we were supposedly chasing him and now he has chosen Atletico Rodri has seemingly taken a step closer to joining us. I wonder if there was a verbal agreement somewhere there that if we back off Felix they won't stand in the way of Rodri, be interesting to see if the release clause is paid or we get him cheaper.
Its taken so long because we are waiting till 1st July, Atletico needed to get in Llorente and the lad is on holiday. Not much else too it.

I don't think we were ever that fussed about Felix unless Sane made noises about wanting to leave, he hasn't so we have gone back to the original plan.

We will be paying the full release clause, Atletico don't need to do us any favours over a couple million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.