Rodrigo Hernandez - Atletico confirm deal - p192

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is everyone?

This is a Manchester City forum, not a general football forum with other fans.

Take these opinions outside of this Manchester City bubble and see what everybody else thinks. Lets not start behaving like a Cult like the Dippers, we laugh at them for it yet we do exactly the same thing!
Everyone? all who have earmarked you as a wum/troll.

Leave it there now please,and get back to the topic.

He's certain to leave the club but there are two options, he joins us or he doesn't- so of course it's 50-50. He may end up signing for PSG, Spurs, United, Barcelona or even Bayern.
That’s not really how it works.

You being killed by a lightening strike in the next half hour will either happen or not happen. Would you still call that 50:50?

Last edited:
I think there is more to this Rodri transfer given that it has taken so long and I think it may have something to do with Felix. Assuming City don't lose Jesus or Sane, Felix wasn't needed really yet we were supposedly chasing him and now he has chosen Atletico Rodri has seemingly taken a step closer to joining us. I wonder if there was a verbal agreement somewhere there that if we back off Felix they won't stand in the way of Rodri, be interesting to see if the release clause is paid or we get him cheaper.

What you suggest would be illegal. That doesn’t mean it hasn’t happened though. Hope nobody at the club has put it in an email.

The one difference for me is that City never quite made it on the European stage with Kompany and Van Dijk has won a Champions league in his 2nd season already at Liverpool competing against the best players in the world.
That’s why I think Roberto Di Matteo is a better manager than Pep. Pep has failed in Europe in his three seasons at City whereas Di Matteo won it with a worse team for Chelsea in 1/6th of the time.

Like the his one C1976 Just ignore it. He actually has some sound footballing views so I ll be patient with him for now. but once I detect he may be pushing it too much, I ll just ignore him and he's gone. No abuse no back and forth. Gone.
Easy as that.
Lol

Lol when you won't watch the 2 teams set ups,what the 2 players can do and how much dick is shielded then call us a cult,i have finally met someone who knows lessabout football than i do,well done
I base my opinions on my own knowledge and from what I see. You have and always will base your opinions driven by passion and bias for your own supported club, and I completely understand that because sometimes I do that also. Not having a go or anything because we all do it, Liverpool's fans do it far more than anyone. Keita was better than KDB last season to half of the Liverpool fan base on twitter. I fully understand it, and it's not a bad thing at all but it comes across as Bias and over Passionate for your own club.
But I definitely wouldn't sit here and voice a controversial opinion that Bernardo Silva is a better player than Cristiano Ronaldo- even though some City fans who are driven by passion and bias thoughts will do after a good season at the Club.

Back on topic, from what I've seen of Rodri he's 100% what we need at City. Someone who can sit in the Pivot role and conduct the play from deep. Also someone who can protect the back four and stop the opposition counter attacks. We are at a luxury now that if we bring Cancelo in, he can tuck into the inside channel, with Sterling staying out wide. And Angelino if he comes in could tuck into the inside left channel and leave Bernardo or Sane out in the wings when we have the ball to outnumber the opposition in the central area of the field. We have that luxury to be able to play different sides against different opposition styles.

Last edited:
I base my opinions on my own knowledge and from what I see. You have and always will base your opinions driven by passion and bias for your own supported club, and I completely understand that because sometimes I do that also. Not having a go or anything because we all do it, Liverpool's fans do it far more than anyone. Keita was better than KDB last season to half of the Liverpool fan base on twitter. I fully understand it, and it's not a bad thing at all but it comes across as Bias and over Passionate for your own club.
But I definitely wouldn't sit here and say Bernardo Silva is a better player than Cristiano Ronaldo, because he isn't even though some City fans who are driven by passion and bias thoughts will do.

You just don't know when to fucking stop pal,actually worse than I can be on here at times,a right annoying **** in fact

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.