Neymar

There are always all the stuff surrounding him off the pitch but, if we are strictly speaking of his on field performance, he is not lazy, he doesn't have a bad attitude and he is a team player (even if he likes to hog the ball).
I would prolly have the same viewpoint if i had only seen him at the World Cup. However, seeing him at PSG for two years, he is really not like that at all. He is a forward and he is not the best at backtracking but he does it nonetheless. Mbappé is really bad/lazy in that department. A player like Rabiot too when he is in a bad mood.

I just remember him not covering the full back at all at Anfield in the CL. Didn't bother with the defensive duties that night.

I just remember him not covering the full back at all at Anfield in the CL. Didn't bother with the defensive duties that night.
Yeah. It was at the start a the season with a new coach, Neymar not fit then and no Verratti. The whole team was in shambles that game. Both Neymar and Mbappé didn't bother to track down, Rabiot was already on his downward spiral.

The team got better when Neymar got fit again, Verratti returned, Marquinhos took Rabiot spot. And Liverpool didn't get a single shot on target at Paris bar the penalty they were awarded.

This is why i stress the importance of watching players/teams regularly to have a better idea.

Neymar is a cûnt.

He’s not as good as he thinks he is.

He’s not as big as he thinks he is.
Dunno how highly he thinks of himself. I don't know him personnally.
All i know is what he does on the pitch and he is certainly very good.
A fit Neymar would most likely be best player of Premier League, i'm pretty sure of this.

A fit Neymar would most likely be best player of Premier League, i'm pretty sure of this.
220px-De_Bruyne_%28cropped%29.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.