Sales/returns question

Why stick your nose into a thread about on line purchases then?
The op bought on line.
He is within his rights to return. He doesn't need a reason.
You said he wasn't within his rights.
You are wrong.

Don't be a dickhead fella. It was a retail thread, I had an opinion as it was something that used to drive me mad. I didn't have a go at him did I? I offered advice and i'm happy to hold my hands up and admit if I jumped the gun re the online thing! No need to be so confrontational and an arse about it...

Last edited:
Uninformed ex-retailer gives completely wrong advice then gets defensive.

Who is the dickhead?

Bought some trousers online earlier this week, and annoyingly they've just gone in their sale at 25% cheaper than I paid for them. Am I within my consumer rights to return the (unused) pair I bought, and just reorder them at the sale price?

Didn't realise Farah had a sale on their slacks. I'll grab myself a bargain later.

Reactions: Ric
Ha, expensive enough to make a 25% saving worthwhile! It's more the principle though.
Email them.

I bought a pushchair years ago before my daughter was born and not even got it out of the box and it had £200 off it in the sale a week later. It was mamas n papas and I emailed them and they gave me the difference back

Maybe just email them and explain. We have a policy where we will just refund the customer the difference, easier all round and saves them paying to send another pair to you, for you to send them straight back.

Email them.

I bought a pushchair years ago before my daughter was born and not even got it out of the box and it had £200 off it in the sale a week later. It was mamas n papas and I emailed them and they gave me the difference back

Did this, and they refunded me the difference straight away with no mither. Great customer service. The reply email was signed off MCFC OK too, which was a nice touch. My faith in humanity is restored.

Did this, and they refunded me the difference straight away with no mither. Great customer service. The reply email was signed off MCFC OK too, which was a nice touch. My faith in humanity is restored.

Glad they did this for you with no fuss! When we do it, it usually creates a tremendous amount of goodwill and a customer for life, so it’s a good deal for all involved :)

That's great service from chums I am sure the stretch elastic waist will come in over the summer

OMG was that you hahaha,

i hope you enjoy your skin tight leopard skin hot pants

see you at the rubber ball
xxx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.