Bernardo Silva - 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
he is the 10 years younger Ali Bernabia I wished for, he is the best player in the league , how the fuck can a big cb who is very good at spoiling football win player of the year, bernardo was head and shoulders above anyone in Europe and the world bar nobody.

he is the 10 years younger Ali Bernabia I wished for, he is the best player in the league , how the fuck can a big cb who is very good at spoiling football win player of the year, bernardo was head and shoulders above anyone in Europe and the world bar nobody.

Absolutely, but the players who join City don't do so to win the populist awards, and I suspect Bernardo couldn't give a flying f...

You've gotta love him, haven't you?

I love how this club keeps coming up with players like him, players who you feel like you’ve got a connection with, or even love to a certain extent. The first batch was Kompany, Zab, Hart, Yaya, David and Sergio. Fern and Kev both came after them and now we’ve got Sterling and Bernardo. You could add Zinchenko to that list now. Bernardo is easily becoming my favourite of the whole lot, although I still get a tad emotional when I see Zaba speaking about City. True City heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.