Matthijs de Ligt

No doubt he's got much more chance of succeeding but who was that 17(?) year old kid who was whored out by his parents I think a few years back? He went to Real Madrid from memory and maybe ended up back at home. From Norway I think?
Martin Odegard? He's just about to sign for Leverkusen i think, had an ok season last season in Holland. Typical overhyped 16 year old who probably never had much chance of living up to the hype.

Martin Odegard? He's just about to sign for Leverkusen i think, had an ok season last season in Holland. Typical overhyped 16 year old who probably never had much chance of living up to the hype.

Down to Leverkusen or La Real apparently. He looked very good to me last season and appeared to be a great option for Ajax but RM apparently insisted on some hurdles that Overmars balked at

Catalan media announce he will unveil his destination next tuesday.

Di Marzio and de Telegraaf (strongest source for Ajax) say he is very close to Juve now.

The italian team has made an exceptional offer rumoured to be between 15 and 20 M salary.

PSG and Barça still trying to negociate with Raiola to win the race.

Raiola doing an excellent job for his client as usual. Wouldn't surprise me if De Ligt comes out of this with the 400k a week being quoted

Makes more sporting sense to consider Juve over PSG, Tuesday is apparently a rumored day when his future will be clarified

Makes more sporting sense to consider Juve over PSG, Tuesday is apparently a rumored day when his future will be clarified

Not sure about that. The 2 leagues are probably of a comparable quality and both are dominated by the teams interested in him. I don't really see one being a better destination than the other purely from a football perspective.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.