#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Looking at the first 3 Rag fixtures I could see them having no points, if that happens we will really need to up our game otherwise someone will be starting a Save Our Giggsy/Scholsey/inset useless x Rag here campaign

Looking at the first 3 Rag fixtures I could see them having no points, if that happens we will really need to up our game otherwise someone will be starting a Save Our Giggsy/Scholsey/inset useless x Rag here campaign
LLDW in August....we'll need to 'find me' page for a plane to show support.

Can't be bothered to check their fixtures but I believe they've got Chelsea and Wolves as their first two games? Wolves surprised myself and many others with their first season back in the Prem. They're a good side who will take the game to the vermin, and if the rags have already lost to Chelsea their confidence will be at a very low ebb, and I can see Wolves beating them comfortably. If they do indeed lose their first three games rent boy will be gone by September.

Can't be bothered to check their fixtures but I believe they've got Chelsea and Wolves as their first two games? Wolves surprised myself and many others with their first season back in the Prem. They're a good side who will take the game to the vermin, and if the rags have already lost to Chelsea their confidence will be at a very low ebb, and I can see Wolves beating them comfortably. If they do indeed lose their first three games rent boy will be gone by September.

Can I just remind everybody that there must be no defeatist talk on this thread, no matter what happens Ole is the one to lead them, where to nobody knows but he is the man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.