Matthijs de Ligt

He'll win stuff there even possibly the CL but it's on the whole easy money & not much of a challenge.

Winning CL with Juve is a big challenge, also with the league next year seeing as they have a manager in Sarri who's CV only now has an Europa trophy to his name for what it's worth. Conte at Inter will pose a big threat

Winning CL with Juve is a big challenge, also with the league next year seeing as they have a manager in Sarri who's CV only now has an Europa trophy to his name for what it's worth. Conte at Inter will pose a big threat
You could be right but I think there's/there'll be little difference between the ease of Celtic to win domestically as Juve, mind you I suppose we could be Celtic as well. :)

You could be right but I think there's/there'll be little difference between the ease of Celtic to win domestically as Juve, mind you I suppose we could be Celtic as well. :)

Lmao agree.
Also think if he doesn't chose us or Barça, Juve is a better option for him all things considered. Rather them than him ending up at Pool or with the rags. Can you imagine, would be unbearable.

Lmao agree.
Also think if he doesn't chose us or Barça, Juve is a better option for him all things considered. Rather them than him ending up at Pool or with the rags. Can you imagine, would be unbearable.
Yeah much rather he stayed abroad although to be honest I'm not 100% sure he's as good as his PR yet which is why I originally said if he's off to Italy it's for an easyish ride.

Yeah much rather he stayed abroad although to be honest I'm not 100% sure he's as good as his PR yet which is why I originally said if he's off to Italy it's for an easyish ride.

Italy will be far more competitive than him ending up at PSG, for that sake. But he's definitely a generational player, he was already in an Europa final at 17, already captaining a side at 19, and showcasing great skills and intelligence. I do agree with the whole PR bit tho, but that goes for a lot of players right now. The market is heavy on promoting young stars, it's become a growing trend.

Some people go way overboard with the easy life claims. The Italian league isn’t what it was, it’s not the premier league and juve will almost certainly win the league at a canter but it’s not as piss poor of a league as some are claiming.

What’s wrong with guaranteeing yourself trophies at 19 years of age? They’ll be in with a shot of winning the champions league, he will earn big money, win trophies and develop as a player. Crucially too, juve are a club that will sell if you put enough cash infront of them, Which will please big him and his agent.

Going to Barca or City for example, if you’re good enough and stay good enough, you’re there for the majority of your career, that’s a big decision to make at this stage of his career. If he is choosing juve, I’m disappointed we couldn’t get him as I think were a more attractive proposition but moving there makes a lot of sense and they’ll be another chance to get him in a few years times if he’s as good as his potential suggests.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.