For once, my sympathies are with the cyclist

The next dangerous fuckers joggers, you cant walk the streets without these fuckers everywhere.They run in massive groups knocking you into the road, then they look at you as if it's your fault cvunts the lot of them:)

That is fucking crazy, even allowing for the misleading headline (she got £14k in damages and legal costs). The pedestrian stepped out in front of him without looking as she was using her mobile phone. The traffic lights were green, and he sounded a horn as a warning, and he swerved to try to avoid her. She sued him, and won! The judge ruled that "cyclists must be prepared at all times for people to behave in unexpected ways".She also said: "Mr Hazeldean did fall below the level to be expected of a reasonably competent cyclist in that he did proceed when the road was not completely clear." Staggering. Anyone else off out this evening to find a cyclist to step out in front of?

Maybe she offered the numpty judge fwb,seeing she not,what one would called ugly..

If the cycling clown had taken legal advice before the case came to court then he could have counter claimed. As the judge found them equally responsible the judge pointed out to him he would have been awarded the same against her, thus cancelling it out.
But he didn’t so he is lumbered.

Here's another true one I'll share with you to show I'm just as much annoyed by stupid actions by cyclists. Last month on the way to work, while I was riding on a cycling path, travelling in the opposite direction was a young cyclist, he was riding upright, no handed, head down, with his hands texting on his mobile phone. Now, I slowed down and shouted to him to watch where he was going. He had no idea I was travelling at him and he at me. It could have been a serious incident had I not have slowed down and shouted to him. The thing is, I bet he continued to text and ride after he was passed me.

Just reading through this thread tells you the issue. No tolerance for other people, full of self-importance and in a rush to get somewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.