Gundogan back to Dortmund ?

Get this guy signed asap, his performances towards the latter end of the season proved his value .

Was I watching a different player? Let the guy go. Bernardo Dave Kev Phil Rodri Dino and Zinch. 7 reasons ill drop him off at the airport.

I think one (just one) of the things he does really well, is that little lofted chip over the top of 2 or 3 defenders. When packed defences are expecting balls along the ground, it often seems to take them by surprise. Personally I hope he does stay, I think it has taken some time for some members of the squad to accept that there are no definite starters in Peps team (possibly with the exception of Eddie). Some are more likely to start than others, but we are overall a 'squad' team. Just my opinion.

Really ?
Our best CM for at least the last three months .
Mind you, we all need a boo boy.

Sure with a run of games I warm to him, but I cant remember if it was Swansea or The Foxes In the cup he was truly dog shit, and very static. I don't boo or have a player in a City blue shirt I rally against, I just don't think there is much of a role for him going forward. A fit Ferna or New grounds with Rodri, Dave In his twilight Bernardo in the middle, Kev fully fit, Foden easing in Zinch if we get a solid left back. Who's place in the starting 11 does Gund take? Can you honestly say he is in the starting 11?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.