Gundogan back to Dortmund ?

Sure with a run of games I warm to him, but I cant remember if it was Swansea or The Foxes In the cup he was truly dog shit, and very static. I don't boo or have a player in a City blue shirt I rally against, I just don't think there is much of a role for him going forward. A fit Ferna or New grounds with Rodri, Dave In his twilight Bernardo in the middle, Kev fully fit, Foden easing in Zinch if we get a solid left back. Who's place in the starting 11 does Gund take? Can you honestly say he is in the starting 11?
Yes. Pep clearly prefers Bernardo on the right wing. Sterling on the left. De Bruyne and Gundogan in midfield. Silva is getting on and Foden is not on Gundogans level yet.

Sure with a run of games I warm to him, but I cant remember if it was Swansea or The Foxes In the cup he was truly dog shit, and very static. I don't boo or have a player in a City blue shirt I rally against, I just don't think there is much of a role for him going forward. A fit Ferna or New grounds with Rodri, Dave In his twilight Bernardo in the middle, Kev fully fit, Foden easing in Zinch if we get a solid left back. Who's place in the starting 11 does Gund take? Can you honestly say he is in the starting 11?
Dave and dinho wil be use sparingly,name a better player to cover,a midfielder not someone filling in

I think one (just one) of the things he does really well, is that little lofted chip over the top of 2 or 3 defenders. When packed defences are expecting balls along the ground, it often seems to take them by surprise. Personally I hope he does stay, I think it has taken some time for some members of the squad to accept that there are no definite starters in Peps team (possibly with the exception of Eddie). Some are more likely to start than others, but we are overall a 'squad' team. Just my opinion.
This is something that I have long advocated when people park the bus. Makes the defending players turn as well as creating a lot of random chaos (relative to their expectation of organised control) from whence opportunity springs forth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.