Gundogan back to Dortmund ?

Rodri - Hasn't even signed yet and we don't know how long it will take for him to learn the system.
Fernandinho - 34 and probably has one more year, maybe two, as DM at City.
David - 33 and likely to leave after next season.
Bernardo - Pep clearly sees his best position as right wing.
Zinchenko - Plays as a midfielder for Ukraine but how often has he played there for us?
Foden - Big potential but that's all he is at the moment.

With all that in mind and the possibility of a transfer ban, to get rid of Gundogan
would be utter madness imo.

There will be no transfer ban.
We will sign Rodri.
Foden/Dave/Bernardo/KDB/Zinchenko will all play in the middle next season.

Don't pointlessly undersell Foden. This coming season he will play 30+ games and he will be world class. Pep wants Bernardo in the middle, its so obvious. If Pep wouldn't have had so many issues around the pitch with DM LB and the KDB injury Leroy would have played way fucking more.
However its a game of opinions. Mine comes from a little more than the terraces but ce la vie. Im sure the BM will blah blah me.

These experts always go on about the same sort of things. Gundogan played well in the run in it's true but he could have cost us the title simply because he didn't fancy it against Maguire. And if I had to guess, I'd say that's what most don't like about him. He's capable of playing some great football but he's a bit windy. The most decisive contributions at the end there were Kompany's experience and fitness and Aguero's enduring will to win. KDB in half an hour showed what he's about in the cup final. They've got qualities that are difficult to define and that transcend tactics. Fernandinho is the same kind of player. He may have weaknesses in his game (that most players would kill for) but he brings things that many players will never have and some people overlook these qualities.

Was never a big fan of Gundo, but this season he has been superb and was proved totally wrong. Really hope he stays as he is so used to the league now as well.
Always been a big fan of Silky and despite not being capable of replicating Silva and KDB's performances for us in their double 8 roles as it doesn't suit his natural game and despite his booboy status, I think you'll find he's had far more great games than bad games for us and always delivered in the big ones.

I'm not sure what you watch or where from, but you could do with getting a better stream, its true he struggled when he had Yaya alongside him, because he was expected to do far too much work, he was fine at it for most of last season, because the work was shared out across all midfields players. He gets forward very well and his passes from deep often rip defences apart.

I am sorry but hardly does Fernandinho ever make passes that rip defences apart.
Lol Fernandinho is the least attacking minded in our midfield and that's totally fine because it is not his job. Picking diagonals is not a superpower either, plenty of our players from defence can do that. Fernandinho is always praised for helping defenders and being a master of dark arts, progressive play isn't his strength, and that's not a bad thing either. Don't get why some here get so defensive over criticizing Fernandinho, Pep gave him the 2 best seasons of his career and adapted a system to his strengths while also making him a leader in this team, that's why we respect him so much and why he's so valuable, but we should also be able to look at strengths or weaknesses of these individuals, as is the case here when I say that Rodri will improve us a lot, and that's not disrespecting Fernandinho either.

These experts always go on about the same sort of things. Gundogan played well in the run in it's true but he could have cost us the title simply because he didn't fancy it against Maguire. And if I had to guess, I'd say that's what most don't like about him. He's capable of playing some great football but he's a bit windy. The most decisive contributions at the end there were Kompany's experience and fitness and Aguero's enduring will to win. KDB in half an hour showed what he's about in the cup final. They've got qualities that are difficult to define and that transcend tactics. Fernandinho is the same kind of player. He may have weaknesses in his game (that most players would kill for) but he brings things that many players will never have and some people overlook these qualities.

That is a bizarre statement, Gündogan who's not a DM did not fancy it against an advancing Maguire who is a giant compared to him and easily bullied him out the way. Gündogan played some of the best games of his career from deep against a lot of physically stronger opponents. Defending is not his strong bit just as attacking isn't Fernandinho's. Both offer different range of skills. Gündogan still is hit or miss at times in few games and his biggest weakness is not being able to control the game at times like El Mago or De Bruyne do, he is a bit easy to read at times against opposition that sit back from an 8 role.

There will be no transfer ban.
We will sign Rodri.
Foden/Dave/Bernardo/KDB/Zinchenko will all play in the middle next season.

Don't pointlessly undersell Foden. This coming season he will play 30+ games and he will be world class. Pep wants Bernardo in the middle, its so obvious. If Pep wouldn't have had so many issues around the pitch with DM LB and the KDB injury Leroy would have played way fucking more.
However its a game of opinions. Mine comes from a little more than the terraces but ce la vie. Im sure the BM will blah blah me.

Cannot recall exactly, but Im sure there was a song made with your name in it...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.