It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Not sure I'd be talking about choppers and Leicester myself...

But I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, and that its out of context.
Or you are just being oversensitive/overdramatic. Pretty likely he wasn't being a dick with his chopper remark.

Maybe you should never ever, speak of trainwrecks, car crashes, fires, beatings or anything else. Never know who might hear you and be offended.

Or you are just being oversensitive/overdramatic. Pretty likely he wasn't being a dick with his chopper remark.

Maybe you should never ever, speak of trainwrecks, car crashes, fires, beatings or anything else. Never know who might hear you and be offended.

You mustn't of read the bit where I say that I've given him the benefit of the doubt and that it was most likely a misunderstanding.

Pot kettle black on the oversensitive claims mate. Give your head a wobble.

Think the article is alluding to the fact we won’t sign 2 cbs if otamendi goes. Mullock mentions we are interested in maguire and De Ligt.

Correct. As previously stated, we will be signing just one centre back even if Otamendi leaves.

I think Garcia will also be utilised more next season.

Same goes for Sane. Should he leave, no replacement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.