City's New Kits - 2019/20

No we didn't
Distinctly remember a lot of people loving it by the end of the season because we associated big results with it. The results in the Champions League that got us to the semi-final, the 3-0 win at Chelsea. Same goes for the home kit we had for the 11-12 season: people hated that shirt when it first came out (again, I distinctly remember complaints about the soundwave design on the front) but we look back on it fondly because we had a good season while wearing it.

Distinctly remember a lot of people loving it by the end of the season because we associated big results with it. The results in the Champions League that got us to the semi-final, the 3-0 win at Chelsea. Same goes for the home kit we had for the 11-12 season: people hated that shirt when it first came out (again, I distinctly remember complaints about the soundwave design on the front) but we look back on it fondly because we had a good season while wearing it.

Results don't effect if a kit is shite or not,

Our best kits said by many on this and other city site are the late 80s early 90s ones and the 70s ones.

Ghost green one was shite and always will be couldn't give a fuck what we did in it doesn't make it a good kit.

Same with the play off one it was shite then and it's shite now winning that game makes people remember it but doesn't stop it being shite.

Results don't effect if a kit is shite or not,

Our best kits said by many on this and other city site are the late 80s early 90s ones and the 70s ones.

Ghost green one was shite and always will be couldn't give a fuck what we did in it doesn't make it a good kit.

Same with the play off one it was shite then and it's shite now winning that game makes people remember it but doesn't stop it being shite.

Cheery soul.....hahaha!!

Dont like the home, but the other are very decent.

Cheery soul.....hahaha!!

Dont like the home, but the other are very decent.

Traditionalist that is all

Home with white replacing the purple would have been good

2nd kit I dont mind 3rd one is wank, but is aimed at kids not middle aged men like me

Reminds me of watermelon, mango popsicle.

pops.jpg

Traditionalist that is all

Home with white replacing the purple would have been good

2nd kit I dont mind 3rd one is wank, but is aimed at kids not middle aged men like me
Oh I don't know, it'll go really well with my lime green Crocs....hahaha.

In all honesty until you see it on someone it's hard to say.

Might get the black one...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.