Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone can correct me if I’m wrong, but did Sterling not have less time remaining on his contract when he finally resigned after protracted negotiations?
Still time for Leroy to commit to City, just think it will be a case of him trying to maximise what he earns at City. He’ll know Sterling got a healthy pay rise, he may want to start the season all guns blazing to convince City he’s worth being one of the top earners.
Yep and unless I have missed it neither Leroy or the club have said anything all reports are that Bayern want him not that we want shut or he wants to go.

And this is the difference between City and Bayern. With Bayern it’s always a circus played out in the media. And even though it can be frustrating at times because there are no transfers statements from City, City go about their transfer business quietly and respectfully.

On more thing.

F*** off Bayern, you German Rag t***’s!

Yep and unless I have missed it neither Leroy or the club have said anything all reports are that Bayern want him not that we want shut or he wants to go.

Every interview I have seen with Sane, he has re-iterated how happy he is at City and how he needs to keep improving,
if he wants playing time. The only people kicking him out the door, are certain posters, who are not happy he hasn't signed yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.