Had this sent to me

Medical condition ? Been following for over 60 years. My stress levels have peaked many times. Anger is permanent. When I was 20 I looked like a 90 year old. Smoked about forty ciggies a day during Frannies regime. Drank like a fish for 40 of those years. My internal organs are probably shot. A true City fan would fail any medical they put you through.

Hey everyone -

I'm the person who sent the message to Bill (thank you for posting it, Bill).

I can assure you it is not a scam! (admittedly classic thing for a scammer to say but hey).

I work for a production company called RD Content and we make a lot of video content for Man City, as you can see from our website.

We're putting together a film very last minute and we're desperately looking for die hard fans who are based in Manchester or can travel there.

I'm not allowed to say more about it but it is an insanely cool opportunity if you're a city fan.

If anyone is free and interested please email me! patrick (at) rdcontent.com

Hey everyone -

I'm the person who sent the message to Bill (thank you for posting it, Bill).

I can assure you it is not a scam! (admittedly classic thing for a scammer to say but hey).

I work for a production company called RD Content and we make a lot of video content for Man City, as you can see from our website.

We're putting together a film very last minute and we're desperately looking for die hard fans who are based in Manchester or can travel there.

I'm not allowed to say more about it but it is an insanely cool opportunity if you're a city fan.

If anyone is free and interested please email me! patrick (at) rdcontent.com
Ignore the negative comments Patrick, I'm sure someone will come forward, though it might be an idea to give a clue if "insanely cool" is potentially dangerous, and why "good health" is a requirement.

Ignore the negative comments Patrick, I'm sure someone will come forward, though it might be an idea to give a clue if "insanely cool" is potentially dangerous, and why "good health" is a requirement.
Presume they only want fit young people

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.