Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we have to add a few officials to the shopping list, before CL is viable chance.

You are 100-1 to do the quadruple next season! Worth putting a few quid on, especially if you get the top targets you want. It’s looking likely you will and you hanging in to your best players. Your squad is so powerful!

Very true, the UEFA officials are cheats, that is your biggest worry. I personally think you’s have the best squad in Europe, with these potential targets to join you all set. I hope you’s win the champs league next season!

The way that Bayern have acted regarding Leroy demonstrates how much they are feeling the impact of ourselves and others in the world of football.

They are used to having s many things going their way , just like their English counterparts ie the original rags, and now they find themselves down the pecking order , and like typical spoiled children and bullies , they are reacting badly to their current situation.

If Sane does indeed fuck them off , I will take so much pleasure from their sulking and dummy spitting , no doubt coupled with attacks on Sane's credibility and judgement.

Utter twats who deserve only contempt .

I mean if Bayern want him they must make a move and pay big.Talking to media about transfer every third day won't change City's position on the transfer not will City reduce valuation

Leroy Sané fears that he would be the public's focus if he returned to Germany. Everyone would focus on him as the superstar newcomer, whereas in England he can go under the radar and practice his lifestyle without critics. [@BILD_Sport]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.