Sheikh Khaled attempting to purchase Newcastle

If you don’t mind me asking what was the drink and food prices roughly,heading over in late sept for a week or were you all inclusive..surprised the Geordie was bigging the scousers up thought they hated them maybe the media are right after all the majority of fans did want the scousers to win the league ;-)
Ive just come back from olhos d’agua which is just down the road from alberfiera. Found prices there and in alber similar to here. Couldnt comment on The Strip in alberfiera new town as it looked a hell hole but the old town was lovely and €3 for a pint.

Oh and geordies are A self deluded bunch with ideas of self grandeur

If you don’t mind me asking what was the drink and food prices roughly,heading over in late sept for a week or were you all inclusive..surprised the Geordie was bigging the scousers up thought they hated them maybe the media are right after all the majority of fans did want the scousers to win the league ;-)
Funnily enough the only non-dip who wanted them to win that I've spoken to was a Geordie on holiday on Cyprus in January...he too was a dip lover.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.