Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have another board member in prison, Rupert Stadler ex CEO ofAudi but he retains his AUDI seat on Bayern’s board despite being fired by AUDI then there’s Martin Winterkorn ex CEO of VW Group who represents VWAG on BM board he is still under investigation for the Diesel scandal Maybe being criminally connected is a pre requisite?
Fuck me jailbird fc. They really are an odious club. Wouldn’t sell them a dose.

No deal (with Bayern) at any price. I’d rather give him to the rags or the dippers for free. Just string Bayern along til deadline day and then tell them to fuck off
giphy.gif

The pure arrogance of Bayern and everyone involved with their club, means that they think they can do lots of things , which ultimately makes them so detestable.

The ability they have to bully clubs in the German league, has convinced them that they should use the same tactics on us , and no doubt Leroy will cop for all sorts of abuse and claims of being mentally weak etc if he refuses their contact . Again every man and his Bavarian dog will be slagging him.

Horrible set of individuals.
I wonder how the the three separate investigations into Bayern icon Franz Beckenbaur for fraud, corruption, and money laundering are progressing. Perhaps the arrest of his pal Platini will speed things up. First Hoeness, then Rummenigge and now Beckenbaur. Looks like Bayern are going for the hat-trick. What an ethical organisation they are. A great role model for European football.

I think I hate Bayern more than Liverpool or united. Head-wobble. No I don't but pretty close. C*nts!

Leroy Sané said several weeks ago that he would rather NOT go to Bayern Munich. The wingers prefers to stay in the Premier League. Sané should ‘still be upset’ as the club rejected him in 2016 as Robben and Ribéry were considered ‘undisputed starters’. [@SZ via @iMiaSanMia]

Sounds like he is edging towards signing a new contract. Really hope he does, he is a great option for any manager. It wasn't that long ago Stirling wasn't guaranteed a first team place. Stirling just improved his game so much he is now first name on the team sheet.

Sounds like he is edging towards signing a new contract. Really hope he does, he is a great option for any manager. It wasn't that long ago Stirling wasn't guaranteed a first team place. Stirling just improved his game so much he is now first name on the team sheet.
Sterling

Leroy Sané said several weeks ago that he would rather NOT go to Bayern Munich. The wingers prefers to stay in the Premier League. Sané should ‘still be upset’ as the club rejected him in 2016 as Robben and Ribéry were considered ‘undisputed starters’. [@SZ via @iMiaSanMia]

He may well prefer to stay with us but that last part had to be made up. No way Sane is that petty to be upset that the German rags prefer robben and ribery as starters. at that time sane was just a young player with potential but robben and ribery are legendary players for bayern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.