Kian Breckin | On loan at Wycombe

LonSlbR.gif

Awesome...New Messi !

Will he get enough first team minutesnext season though

Barca are apparently sniffing around. Seems we have offered terms ( not quite sure what that means at his age) and he hasn't yet decided

Saw this lad got a goal yesterday against Liverpool. I’d forgotten all about him. Anyone know if he’s signed up for the future with us?

After watching those clips of him at a younger age you'd expect some sort of dribbling superstar. Yet he's developed into a controlling midfielder who keeps the ball ticking over and chips in with a few goals. A solid number 8.

Looking forward to seeing more of him.

Saw this lad got a goal yesterday against Liverpool. I’d forgotten all about him. Anyone know if he’s signed up for the future with us?

5 year deal signed just this month according to TH, he confirmed it's correct later on in the same thread. (even more) Exciting times ahead people :)

We have a midfield kid called Kian Breckin coming through (his dad was Ian who played for Wigan and Forest.

He is only 19 but the club have given him a massive five-year-deal after United, Chelsea and Liverpool all tried to poach him.

John Terry has told a few people he's the best teenager he has seen since Phil.

I think the real fruits of our labour over the last decade could see a United-style generation of four or five coming through into the starting line-up other the next five years?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.