Matthijs de Ligt

He must have preferred juve from the off because I can’t understand why we could end up paying more for Harry McGuire than de ligt who in my eyes is clearly a class above .
Bloody hell just realised I spelt maguire wrong ha

English champions, Italian champions, French champions and the Spanish champions all in the same thread....

Something is not right here...are we missing a cvnt from Bayern?

tenor.gif

English champions, Italian champions, French champions and the Spanish champions all in the same thread....

Something is not right here...are we missing a cvnt from Bayern?

tenor.gif
Well if we have everyone on this forum publicly declare our interest in a Bayern poster, maybe we can pressure one of them into joining..

Well if we have everyone on this forum publicly declare our interest in a Bayern poster, maybe we can pressure one of them into joining..
You had the one from Sané thread. Gooner something.

According to Di Marzio he gave full latitude to Raiola to work his deal.

Raiola wants minimum 12 M + bonus.

He had an agreement with PSG sealed with Antero Henrique. The eviction of the latter has made him reconsider his options and Juve option seems to be the best now.

Juve is offering just a bit less than desired but should up their offer to close the deal very soon. The player sees Juve option very positively.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.