David Silva - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know he dropped off a bit in the second half of last season but I think he'll come back revitalized next season with no tournament football this summer.
I also think the fact Sane didn’t play much last season would have been a big factor in Silva’s form. They were brilliant together in 17/18 and they definitely brought the best out in each other. Also bear in mind how little KDB played too alongside him last year, those 2 were a great partnership too the season before. I think it’s premature to be writing him off just yet

I was lucky enough to meet David in Tenerife outside Siam park.

It's a crazy world as I had my David Silva 21 tshirt on. He was with his wife and Mateo, with a few family members. He looked very relaxed and healthy.

My wife chatted briefly with Yessica and she was amazed that we knew Mateo's name.

Great guy and a massive privilege to meet and thank him personally.

I have a photo but I'm to old to work out how to post it.

I was lucky enough to meet David in Tenerife outside Siam park.

It's a crazy world as I had my David Silva 21 tshirt on. He was with his wife and Mateo, with a few family members. He looked very relaxed and healthy.

My wife chatted briefly with Yessica and she was amazed that we knew Mateo's name.

Great guy and a massive privilege to meet and thank him personally.

I have a photo but I'm to old to work out how to post it.

Would love to meet one of Zabba, Vinny, Sergio or David. Good on you thanking him.

Would love to meet one of Zabba, Vinny, Sergio or David. Good on you thanking him.

I was stood in a queue trying find which bus we needed and a bloke said he liked my top, I thanked him and he said "but do you know who this guy is". I was shocked, and couldn't think straight. I wish I could have that moment again and let him know what he means to so many of us.
Got a hand shake and a pat on the back and a moment I'll never forget.

He's looking good and will once again be a shining star.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.