Back up keeper?

• Is Bravo back and fit now. It looks like Muric and Steffen are going out on loan so we look at bit thin on goalie backup.

Is Steffen now qualified to play for us. He was in goal for USA at weekend so I assume that he will be eligible for work permit by now

Is Steffen now qualified to play for us. He was in goal for USA at weekend so I assume that he will be eligible for work permit by now
Doesn't matter because he is going on loan to Germany, presumably to keep developing at his young age. No one wants to be a clear backup at an age that is very tender for keepers. It's conceivable that he will never even play for City. He might turn out to be a good investment who just doesn't fit our timeline at the position.

Only if he's played enough games in a six month period. Shitter the nation the more caps he needs in that time to be eligible. Don't know where the USA rank but he'll probably need at least 40% of games, not just a random cap here and there.

.Riesgo is Spanish for risk.Anyone worried ?

I mean, Bravo is universal for 'an expression of approval when a performer does well', and there's not been that much to applaud..

So not me..

Only if he's played enough games in a six month period. Shitter the nation the more caps he needs in that time to be eligible. Don't know where the USA rank but he'll probably need at least 40% of games, not just a random cap here and there.
He has started all the games I’ve watched except for one . USA is at 30th on fifa ranking .
So far I’ve been impressed with his performance.
He would be a good prospect and a competition for Eddy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.